Happy The Cat Happy The Cat

Lame

I agree with the rest of the latest reviewers. I do hope you didn't really do that shit. As for the flash, I didn't find it too great. It hacks up a dead prey's heart and licks it. Woopee. Destination Egg was much better.

Cats and Dogs Cats and Dogs

That's it?

Yeah it was kinda funny, but rather short. I thought there'd be more to it but... oh well.

BEEBO Part 1 BEEBO Part 1

Funny as shit man.

Nice work. That cat owner walks funny though.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

interesting

What game(s) did you get the characters from?

Reading Rainbow 1 Reading Rainbow 1

That was shitty.

Some of the bits looked like they might've been amusing if there wasn't so much fuckin' bleeping.

Care Bears Messed up Care Bears Messed up

Now that's something to "care" about.

Getting laid, drunk, and stoned! lol

QUEST Episode 4 QUEST Episode 4

Not a bad movie.

That was funny as shit at the end especially where Day (I guess that's his name?) pissed on whatever the fuck that guy was after shooting the shit out of him with them arrows. Also on that first screen, you need to do something about that bios link. When I see the word "bios", I expect to see some info about the characters. Change it to word to "cast" or something if you want to fix that quickly.

Toy Story Cinemargh Toy Story Cinemargh

It was all right.

I've seen better for the entertainment factor though, but very good recreation of the characters.

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

Yep...

Serves that bastard right!

The Final Task The Final Task

The graphics were outstanding.

And Dromedar, there was a little color in there. The credits were a rather hard to read though but that's no big deal.