Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

I'm with TG on this.

Great game but that intro tune's got to go.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Wish those glasses existed in real life!

Actually that day might come soon. I heard about this security device called T-ray or something like that. It does pretty much the same shit Romper showed in this flash to make sure people aren't handling any weapons or drugs and shit.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Awesome game

The dialog is funny as hell. The puzzles are pretty amusing too. You should've showed the scene of Nog and Yolanda getting it on from inside the box though, lol.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Not bad.

But goddamn, McSticks is expensive! I never paid $25 for a freakin' burger, lol.

You need to put a warp option on there or something. That way players won't have to wait for him to slowly walk from one place to another. That really starts to get monotonous.

Also what does charm do to benefit you in the game?

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

Cheat code

Thanks for the code 5150REDNECK, on how to get unlimited stuff. But actually, the correct way to make that trick work is to go forward after starting, turn back around as soon as the first enemy appears. By the time so get to the wall, one of those helicopters will do a 9-11 move. Then you can pick up the goodies. Well that's how it worked for me anyway. I did your way until I was on top of the wall, run to the other side and fell off the bottom of the screen. I was like, "what the fuck?" Anyway, I saved up about 50 of those granades for the tank at the end, and just dumped the entire load on it! I still had about a dozen left before that motherfucker was gone.

BTW Prophet, there's a bug you need to fix... When I run in to a wall while jumping, as long as I hold the key down, I can stay there in mid-air, and even climb up the wall as I keep jumping.

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Not bad.

Only one problem though, the slug's response is slow when I move left or right.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awesome game.

That last guy was pretty tough. You should make more levels.